Company Requirements (includes but not limited to):
- 5+ year of experience working as a one man crew or as a crew chief
- Able to pass new-hire, random, and job start-ups drug testing
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Working knowledge of field equipment
- Good communication skills with internal personnel as well as with onsite contractors and developers
- Good writing skills to be able to take notes and collect data to provide accurate documentation
- Personal computer skills and working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Education, Training and Certification Requirements:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD (preferably Civil 3D) and Land Development is desired but not required
- Experience with robotics, RTK GPS, and conventional surveying methods
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Coordinate crew’s work assignments with Licensed Professional Surveyor
- Coordinate/compose fieldwork strategies, selecting known survey reference points, and determining the precise location of important features in the survey area
- Lead survey crew’s day-to-day activities such as performing surveys including, but not limited to, boundary, topographic, construction layout, and ALTA surveys
- Interpret construction documents to provide accurate construction layout
- Conduct courthouse research of plats, deeds, maps, etc.
- Compile notes, make sketches, and enter data collected into the computer
Resumes may be sent to email@example.com. Please no phone calls, walk-ins, or recruiters. We are an affirmative action participant and equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Positions Available for Concrete Technicians, Soils Testing Technicians, and Land Survey Technicians
Infrastructure & Development Engineering, Inc. (IDE) is a turn-key infrastructure and development engineering firm that provides “total design-build support” for architects, developers, contractors and municipalities. We provide our clients with a single point of contact for easy coordination of our unique combination of civil engineering, surveying, geotechnical, environmental, and construction testing and inspection services.
IDE currently has positions available for Concrete Technicians, Soils Testing Technicians, and Land Surveyors. We are seeking professionals who are dependable and able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with accuracy. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable, and also be able to pass new-hire, random, and job start-up drug testing. IDE offers health care, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, and a matching 401(k) plan.